PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2011, 04:38
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toptup, you're an old extinct mamoth that belongs in a museum and you're not listenning to me.
I agree with your dislike for wannabee but you're at the other end of the **** stick really,
And there you have the future of CX!

Work on
a) your spelling;
b) your attitude;
c) your arrogance;
d) your motivation

before trying a pissing contest with the same TRE's you'de kiss ar$e to if you ever (I doubt it) step onto a flightdeck.

What a professional response from one without the most lowly of common professionalism to argue from an educated standpoint and unable to a listen to, least of all accept the advice and answers to questions you asked for!!

I don't dislike "wannabes". In fact I just mentored 2 kids into DEFO A320 jobs as their first commercial job from flying school. They had humility but for one attribute the likes you can never hope to posses. I just don't like the type you are and represent. With your complete and shameless lack of any form professionalism, you would be (if you ever make it!) well and truly at the end of mine or any other TRE/I's **** stick, as you so eloquently put it. And you'de be so pathetic as to say, "thank you" after the flight... almost begging to falate us "museum mammoths" who do exactly what you cream your pants over every night (for a hell of a lot more).

Grow up. Never before, until this iCadet / CPP was on offer at CX has such despicably poor levels of education and standards been on the Fragrant Harbour Wannabe's forum. Whilst the bar is pathetically low now, I hope not low enough to allow the likes of yourself to be deemed acceptable (yet) for CX. That is unless they lowered common English grammer levels and personality needs to spoilt illiterate brat level.

I am sadly happy that CX are getting precisly what they are paying for.