PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Mainline hiring!!
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2011, 01:27
Bypass ratio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Careers for Australian pilots? Well I can say that as a former Captain with a certain Qantas "turboprop operator", Nepotism was rife within the Qantas recruitment arm. The number of pilots I saw that were shafted (including me) for the most rediculous reasons only added to the bulls%it that your going through today. Don't think for a minute that everyone is on your side. It's funny to see how the tables have turned and that my QF buddies who are here in the desert with me are now laughing and enjoying their widebody commands after 4 years. Sorry, but pushing the line "careers for Australian pilots" is more like "nepotism has pushed Australian pilots overseas" just like the rest of your rediculous operation. Many thanks to the lies of Barry Diam0nd & Greg Fitzgera1d. I still remember walking out of your Simulator check, as part of the recruitment process and thanking the guy. I used his first name and he said to me "As I am a Captain for Qantas, you should refer to me as Captain". I new then that this was a tosser organisation of mammoth proportions. I think his name was Rob somebody??