PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bmibaby
Thread: Bmibaby
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2011, 21:26
Cazza_fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Baby are on record stating that one aircraft from CWL will go to BHX and one from MAN will go to EMA with the other two night stopping in BHD, not based (yet)! so there will be new routes to follow from both EMA & BHX for next Summer.

I would expect some city break routes from BHX next year. There are some very obvious gaps at BHX.

I see FR have dropped BUD from EMA, will Jet2 or baby pick up that? always seemed busy, but with FR numbers mean nothing
Definately the ''supposed'' new routes from BHX to Rome, Barcelona and Lisbon are definately overdue at returning to BHX. Other routes im sure many people would like to see back in the network are Madrid and some French routes (i.e some of the soon to be ex MAN routes). I feel Budapest would most likely suit BHX better as they then could have BHX to focus on city routes and a EMA to have a focus on sun/holiday routes. Though as you have pointed out INKJET, if baby don't jump in on it at EMA then that leaves potential for LS, should they decide to add city routes at EMA in the near future?