PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2011, 18:49
Tina1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't log in

Hi all, i've been trying to log on my emirates account but there seems to be a problem.It says "you are unable to log onto this website at this time" or there is a network problem,please try again. I s anyone else experiencing the same?

Tik
I certainly hope there are still some places left,i still have faith,i thought honesty would be best anyhow let's wait and see. Probably next time i will come to Nairobi when applying and wait until the deadline.Are you Ugandan by the way? Male or female? Are you with EK cabin crew currently? Thanks for the encouragement and advise!

EK wannabe
My dear things seem bad now but just believe that everything happens for a reason.Personally i was also heart broken but got encouragement from fellow ppruners and am now stronger and believing for an invite soon. I certainly would love us to meet in Nairobi with all those who have already been invited.Lets keep strong.PS (Avoid using text speak like we do when writing sms,that's why your posts are being deleted,write full English words and sentences.cheer!)

Kenyan85
All i can do is pray for you and do not despair,soon,very soon your GC is coming and all the waiting will be worth it. Take care.