PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 12th May 2011, 18:42
sonka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know also one story few weeks ago that happen:

There was one european crew that fight with one CSD and after that he was really under mobbing. I know all that story since I was on that flight DOH-KUL (CSD was very tough person from Nepal) and that guy was very kind and normal during discussion etc etc etc... Latter both of them where invited in Saliya's office. After some time he felt some heart problems and he was evaluated in Qatar hospital... after he went to europe just to check his condition back home they sent him an e-mail and just infomerd him that he is terminated with QR.
They didn't pay his sallary like they told him in that attachment they sent.
But they decided to terminate the contract (even he was 100% better and his condition was certified by one of the best cardiologist in Europe).
They wrote him they will pay his last salary, and they they change their mind.
Imagine that!
First of all: his condition became like that because of working condition (Qatary doctor wrote that and I saw that where doctor said "stres related in work place...."), he was on sick leave and during sick leave they decided to terminate him when he was out of base.

Imagine that guys!!!

Also, KATARKO knows that story better since they are batchmates and we spoke about that few days ago...

Katarko tell us something about that?
That guy was really nice guy (I think from Croatia or Serbia) I flew with him once and if he is terminated then I don't know WTF is wrong with the company.