PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2011, 08:41
EX TERMINATOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man of Ethics

I had intended to abandon my duty in this forum to make the truth known for the sake of the good people out there, simply because I thought at a certain stage that it was a waste of time and effort, plus the fact that it brought sour memories to ones mind. My tenure at PJ was and remains to be a sorrowful experience, which I have been trying to forget and overcome. But I decided to write again when I saw this post by a gentleman whom I had known to be a man of ethics and professionalism.
With your personal experience Sunnydolan with PJ, are you in the least surprised? When you and I were both employed by PJ we both kept a low profile not because we did not know the truth, but rather because we were hoping that things would change, plus the fact that I personally was tied by a bond. Now we are both free with significant losses and damage in various aspects of our lives and affairs. Still, I'm thankful and so should you. I also think that your experience with law suits in the UAE gives others a pretty good idea as to what to expect. Still, I think we should keep on educating people and making the truth known to others about this outfit and its corrupt management.
I wish you the best of luck.
Ex