PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad pilot roadshow 2011
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2011, 20:17
Sheikh al Arse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whores

CANADA ROCKS, you hit the nail on the head my Canuck friend. Unfortuntely it doesn't change even when they join the industry to the highest rank(TRE/TRI). I know so many who have gone in to work on their days off and volunteer to help the company and for what....2%???? It all came back and punched them deadset in the f*ckin face when they realised they were been played as chumps. Now listen and see who is complaining, all those deadbeats who worked on days off and thought of been company man. You all should be team men, work together to achieve one common goal, if we all this did this the company will be left with no choice. But hey, management know there will always be someone willing lick the proverbial and hence they play on it.

MO, funny you say "once you are experience you can complain", which means to get that experience you would fly for minimum wage, work on days off and the lists goes on. Well my friend I have good news for you, if EY drops their minimums you would be the 1st guy on their recruitment list.

Gents if the EK 3 months bonus didn't rub salt into the wounds and make you take a stand and say "enough is enough" then you all deserve what you get.
Why don't we all unite and show JH(shortman syndrome) and his clowns the road out of here. Summer is here and the best thing you can do is "just say no" even better yet "don't answer the phone", park a few planes and see if thats worth 2% of their bonus....