PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Meloz and 89
Thread: Meloz and 89
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2002, 23:01
Flat Side Up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greybeard,

You certainly read a lot more into my post than what was there. Sorry to disappoint you but if you read and understood my post you would have seen that "I have long since departed AN."

The real facts don't suit you fellows no matter what. Kap M says too much, you say not enough and you also say it wasn't about money. You seem to have missed the fact that by flying more STICK hours it was possible to earn up to 50% more. In answer to a question Mc Carthy said at a meeting that 29.47% was to be obtained on the existing work rules. That is no PRODUCTIVITY increase which was well and truly overdue.

No matter how much vituperation and personal abuse you choose to employ it is the unfortunate, inescapable fact that once the resignations were submitted the game was over. You may rave as much as you like but it won't change the fact that you had no legal or industrial claim on your now non employer.

I did not agree with the unsafe cockpit theory but it is not hard to see that a plausible case could be made for it judging by the posts of some 89ers on this forum.

Last edited by Flat Side Up; 26th Sep 2002 at 23:20.