PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2011, 10:43
slotsdown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Captain weid and all those who think I'm a jerk

Firstly, I'm very motivated and enthusiastic about flying. I f I wasn't I wouldn't have bothered to write my opinion on what I view as information which I feel is making us wannabes not want to be part of this dream. Secondly, you must realise that some of us (wannabes) have been glued to our computer screens trying to get sponsorship for our training. Cathay Pacific has given us a great opportunity in fact a fantastic prospect of being pilots at a young age.

Some of us excelled in our schooling because all we thought about was FLYING!! That's motivation for you!! It (flying) motivated us to be top of our grades.

I'm not shooting down peoples FACTUAL comments, but I find it very perplexing that some people just place negative comments about this scheme because of some vendetta. Some of us are looking at the BIG PICTURE. By the time I'm in my late 20s I could be a First Officer. Some of us are willing to sacrifice our 6yrs or 8yrs as S.O.s because we LOVE flying and we know that our time on the left seat will come and it would have been worth it- Its called PASSION.