PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions V
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2011, 08:04
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

I would agree with you Just an Observer about BA winning hearts being important and I feel crew were comming round to see that BA was not so bad and that Bassa had let them down....

However in the space of just a few weeks BA has started to lose it's credibility and the trust of many, because the transfer of work between the fleets is not being done at all well and many WW and E/F crew are not picking up full rosters and this is scaring even the most faithful crew.

It really is important that BA does this in the way they promised, ie. only transfer work as the fleets shrink as otherwise it is just allowing Bassa to say' I told you so'.

What seems to be the problem is that not enough part time has either been given or taken up but if this is something that they cannot correct, they need to pause and slow down their plans or else they will find that people will rush back to Bassa.

Lets hope that whatever they have been talking about is good for all and we can finally move on. Fingers crossed!!