PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAA Increased Height, Weight and Water
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2011, 00:28
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Historically there have been more VCA's by GA- VH registered aircraft in Australia than any other group. Full stop. end of quote. End of misleading statements about RA-Aus being the primary culprits. Indeed many of the OCTA PPL's flying around today have demonstrated they are incapable of flying safely in CTR, usually by an imminent VCA during training or testing or BFR.

You seem to disbelieve the fact that anybody can be as smart as a private PPL. It's been my experience in the last 46 years of flying that they have exhibited more idiocy and lack of airmanship than any other group with the exception of some of the Regional RPT bods.

And Jaba old fruit, I happen to know T28D owns 2 RA-Aus aircraft which he regularly flies. One should assume therefor he has access to a copy of the article you refer without my intervention. Also given he regularly flies a Warbird and IFR Turbines, you could also assume he has a "handle" on the basics of survival.

Oh, and about the C340, do you know who owns it today?