PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar to start recruiting
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2011, 23:15
'holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And Qantas pilots better wake and realise that what happens at Jet* will have repercussions for themselves. I keep hearing how this is a Jet* problem and JQ pilots must fight this. This could not be more a Qantas problem.
Rest assured, Qantas Pilots have been aware of the situation a lot longer than you. Probably since about, oh, when they themselves were undercut by blokes like you. So rather than lecturing us, a little more humility and perhaps reading up on the definition of "irony" would go a long way to enhancing your credibility.

Emplored (sic) to join a union late last year, which I did. For what? I am still waiting for AIPA to take action over the Singapore A330 deal.
So let me understand this. Basically, you stonewall AIPA until things turn pear shaped, then join and immediately demand they fix the problems which, if not caused by your actions, were certainly accelerated because of them. Listen, you know you're in this for you and I know you're in this for you, but at least try and maintain some semblance of being a team player, you know, just for appearances.