PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial Action at Flybe?
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2011, 16:14
Love_joy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The interesting thing about this stage is that ACAS is an arbitration process only, just because they say or suggest something doesnt mean it has to be accepted.

Additionally, Uncle Jim will have to justify how the pay offer to us is fair when the directors pay increased by the margin it did, and in a year of a supposed pay freeze. Remember, all employee groups accepted a pay freeze in 09 but the average company salary of some 3000 employees increased by 3%.

We now have the best paid Directors in the industry, with bottom rung salaries for those on the front line. Such disparity is expected of a Mom and Pop operations, not Europes biggest regional carrier.

This volatile mix and disgruntled workforce isn't working Jim. 45% drop in share price... Let's get this sorted and get back to the coal face.

As an aside, if we kept our existing agreement on scheduling and simply divvied up the supposed "cost" of improvements between the flight deck we'd end up better off by well in excess of £2000 a piece. I think I know what I'd rather have!