PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2011, 13:42
bherald

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Existing Employees

Dear All,
With all that has been reported about PJ, its management and ownership, I am sure that there is evidence that this outfit is corrupt; to say the least. Between current and x employees and outsiders, the crucial role would be the responsibility of the current employees whose information about the compay's prcatices are fresh. This is if ,at all, we intend to stand in the face of a corrupt bunch of creatures, and stop them from doing any more harm and damage to people's lives, to the industry, and to the whole world and mankind. Having said this, I have to point out that I am hereby addressing that category within the current employees who have an alive consience; and who are willing to contribute and put efforts towards putting this entity, its owners and managers where they belong. One would ask why would a decent person want to stay at this **** hole? the answer is because he or she will have been conned into joining, and stranded by bonds and other evil tools that PJ has plenty of. I call upon that category to help expose PJ and pass documents as proofs of corruption, violations, safety compromises, etc, to as many intenrational authorities as well as local UAE authorities. This way, the UAE authorities would be at least exposed to the whole world if they do not take an action; whereas international authrities are bound to act eventually.
BH