PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue Star Aviation Delhi Fraud or Not
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2011, 07:20
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone can sign up to PPRuNe or any of the social networking sites can't they?

They can write wonderful stuff too. Isn't it strange no-one with a posting history, any one of the hundreds of qualified pilots registered from India is able to write about this company with any actual knowledge?

How come none of the airlines whose logos are being used for marketing have ever heard of BlueStar?

How can a company formed on the 10th February this year have a plethora of satisfied customers?

A company in existence for exactly three months today? Multiple happy graduates writing on social networking pages where there's no adults with actual experience to comment on their claims?

Bear in mind I sit in on actual ground school and type rating courses for Indian students and I know exactly how long they last. There are reams of paperwork and records generated during such a course - every page signed and dated by the ground school guy, TRI and TRE involved.

So, I'll let you apply Occam's Razor to this outline:

Formed on the 10th Feb.

First advert in India, 16th March

3 months on and the application process shown in the main Blue Star thread is still ongoing - that's India for you huh?

However in the ad beginning on the 16th March, after only 5 weeks of existence, they already had firm clients in:

This lot are treating you Indian guys like dirt. Damn it, they even signed up the bloody North Koreans before bothering to let you know of their great deals.

Altogether now - "I'm so ronery, so ronery........."

?rel=0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen>