PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why no helo transport? Are we condemning our diggers to an easy victimology?
Old 10th May 2011, 03:09
Peagasus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://www.pprune.org/military-aircrew/424827-why-no-helo-transport-we-condemning-our

Hmm - am I the only one who thinks Bushranger, Shadow, 7X7 and MTOW seem to be written by the same person - perhaps they all went to the same creative writing class.
On the identity of the CAS paper on the Australian Army website, the guy who wrote it was an Airborne unit commander, flew observer missions in Viet with Aussie Army Aviation, has an MBA and went to Command and Sraff College - doesen't sound like a know nothing to me.
I went back to the Australian Defence Force Jounrnal and the issue that the paper appeared in was an Air Power edition, with many articles by RAAF officers - are they just as much "novelists (MTOW's term) as the author. The Chairman of the Editorial Committee was a RAAF Wing Commander?
Come clean,"Shdow, Bushranger, MTOW and 7X7", are you rerally the multiple personalities of one writer?