PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA - Questions, Comments, Bouquets & Brickbats (Merged) I
Old 9th May 2011, 15:25
ExXB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by c7xlg
Hello...
Does anyone have a good email and postal address for someone fairly senior in British Airways Customer Service or Frequent Flyer programme?

I have had a booking made 11 months ago for my honeymoon downgraded due to a commercial decision from BA, and I am getting zero satisfaction from the person who has address the complaint I entered via their website. I therefore want to send a letter to a real person with a decent level of seniority to express my disappointment with the way this has been handled.

thank you!
I no longer fly BA, because of the very poor way they dealt with me. Even as one of their 'Gold' members they couldn't give a 'monkeys'.

Don't forget that EC Regulation 261/2004 entitles you to 'compensation' of up to 75% of the fare, in case of a downgrade. Now this won't help you get back to where you should be - but perhaps you can use the money in the future flying on their competition. Which I highly recommend.

Last edited by ExXB; 9th May 2011 at 16:22. Reason: typo