PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newark Airport NJ Terminal Help
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2011, 13:02
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You're pushing it hard but good luck.
I use Newark a lot. Philadelphia is where I want to get to but KLM don't go there and EWR tickets are much cheaper then JFK.
In my opinion Newark is horrid if you've got baggage and a trolley and are in a hurry. It seems as though you either have to go navigate escalators to get anywhere or fight your way into elevators where I have actually seen fights over queue precedence.
Having said that there have always seem to be attendants around to help with directions. Listen carefully to them and make sure that they understand exactly where you want to go even if you speak good Spanish. Signposts at Newark are like glider contrails so take the previous advice and know the general direction of ground travel before you get there. Airport Map - Airport Guide - Newark Liberty International Airport - Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
The train is quick but can be awkward if you have a trolley. In my experience they will not hold the gate for you but will prefer to onload standbys especially since there are no baggage considerations.
Toodle Pip......