PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2011, 03:15
Em773ER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blacklabel

You're all dillusional and have no interest in learning anything or doing anything for Cx.
You ill informed arrogant . Its ok to be an anti-cadet scheme person, but to call those who consider cadetships as an "option", delusional (check your spelling as well) truly shows your lack of a professional demeanour. You're wrong that wannabes wanting to do the cpp are not interested in doing anything for CX.... because as I see it, they would be doing CX a BIG financial favour, the T&Cs clearly show that.

None of you spoilt little selfish snorts know what it's like working three jobs coz you've got a young family to feed, spent 100g on your training and working in GA pays you less than any possible unskilled form of labor in the country.
My educated guess is that you are some bitter GA driver who can't catch a break. How do you expect a 17 year old kid in a 3rd world country with poor parents to fund flight training? and on top of that get the so called "GA dream job" you are so proud of?... I am not a "do the iCad coz its free training" wannabe, but YOUR delusional assumption that EVERY cadet wannabe has the ability/opportunity to self fund is ridiculous.

If you feel so strongly about this and before assuming that the cpp is all wannabes want, why don't YOU give every wannabe a 100g towards flight training .. I most certainly would gladly forget about the CX CPP (and the hope of better T&Cs) and slog it out in GA to gain the priceless experience iCads never get. So not all of us are delusional and lack the desire to learn in this industry, we just lack options.

Just out of curiosity... to all the current expat/local CX pilots out there If CX offered the international cpp with B scale T&Cs how many of you would have done it instead of the GA way?, or even A-scale T&Cs.