PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Meloz and 89
Thread: Meloz and 89
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2002, 05:06
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow

Aha, I see our `friend` CitizenXX has returned - for a short time I thought that he might have realised the damage he was doing to himself by posting here.
Speaking of spreadibng false truths, CX, a few posts back you indicated that the AFAP spy who was reporting to Abeles was "now with Virgin Blue in a senior position". However according to Brad Norrington in his book Sky Pirates, that pilot had returned to Ansett by early December.
You are indeed an artist of deception - however as someone commented earlier, it is no longer the compliant, young F/O`s you now need to convince of your proclaimed "victimisation". We were THERE, and we are HERE to expose you and your ilk for what you really are.

It appears as hard to convince YOU that the resignations were not a TACTIC, but were done on the recommendation of solid LEGAL advice.
However for that who INSIST that they (the resignations) were an industrial tactic, they must then be seen in the light of a "withdrawal of labour" - in which case there can be no disputing the title SCAB of those who intervened! Can there?!!

Further to the "scab" reference, it was used not only by the members of the AFAP - as a matter of fact a very good friend of mine who "went back" (who was vice chairman of one of the branches, and whose father had been a miner) admitted that HE was a "scab" - but also the word was used (again) by Brad Norrington, and members of other unions at the time to describe the likes of you and your`s.
Get used to it, you were WELL AWARE that when you "went back" YOU would wear that label?@for the rest of your life...however it was the lure of the $$`s that made it irrelevant at the time.
You seem to have a hard time accepting responsibility for YOUR OWN ACTIONS!

...the cost per pilot in the post 89 AN was much less than prior to 89,
Crapulence!! And YOU can prove it.
Post your 3oth June `89 salary here, and then post your 30th June `91 salary.

The cost PER PILOT INCREASED without any shadow of a doubt.
I challenge you to do that!