PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 5th May 2011, 15:56
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Onvacation , it is your right to think so BUT it would be fair to respect that some people are not thinking like you.

Salary is far back in my priorities when looking for a job as long as the money I get is respectable...

I have been working for far less than the money I get today and I have been a lot happier than today.

If it was possible , I would leave my position and salary here to get back to my previous life , unfortunately it is impossible.

But I am actively looking for another job NOT because of the salary but because of all the other more important issues that should be sorted out , according to me , to make this place a nice place to work long term...

I respect your view , so please respect mine and believe me I am not fooling myself...

If you know a major company in a European country ( part of the European community ) ready to hire me even at half my salary here to get back a high standard training , union protection , pension , good national insurance etc...
please feel free to send me a personal message and you can have my seat