PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2011, 01:42
Calldepartures

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope I made the right Decision

After completeing the CX recruitment process, I have decided to decline cathay's offer for the Cadet Program. I have always been really excited about the prospect of working for CX, how ever I have lost my enthusiasm after considering all the information made available. I guess I am a bit lost now and not really to sure where to aim my sights as the Airline industry in Oz seams to be going dowhhill. To all those cadets that decide the conditions are suited to you, I wish you good luck. I certainly will be envious of you when you are sitting in a 777 and I am still beating around in a Chieftain. I hope that before signing a contract, you take the time to absorb all the information and put yourself into the day to day lifestyle that you can expect. Thankyou to all the guys that take time on here to post providing a valuable insight into life at CX. I hope your conditions are not eroded as a result of the actions of others. Then again, maybe things are not as bad as what some of you are making out.. Anyway, I will never know. I obviously have a few doubts, but overall I think I have made the right decision for me.

Call Departures