PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume (part2)
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2011, 00:10
bearfoil

Machinbird

I won't deny I have written for money. My bias has been stated many times, I want to see the pilots and crew get a fair shake. What can one conclude from my last post, if one could read no other?? I distrust BEA and the Principals, I have worked in their domain. No moral judgment, to see what's real is the goal. BEA have not conclusively eliminated most of the theories here. Those who trust they disclose from a public spirited foundation have a screw(s) loose.

Absent the continuation of the search, Thales, AB, AF and some others would make paltry offers of "wholeness". Depending on the recovery of what actually happened, it is now possible that the principals and even the Government of France will be severely wounded. The Pitots. The pitots were to be replaced, and the pilots (AF< UNION) as much as gave up the answers when they struck. If it was UAS, predominantly, there is cause for billions of dollars to change hands, and some firms will have to reorganize. No one wishes this, unless it is just.

Julia is the TRUTH, and carries the scales. What else can she say but what she 'sees' ??