PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Trans Asia Airways Corp........Philippines
Old 4th May 2011, 10:53
Harilal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@john velasco

No lets not deviate form the topic shall we?. you are taking things too personally and rambling to a level at which it is irking other guys who are trying to do things in the right manner here in the Philippines respecting people and maintaining values. lets maintain decorum and not get too personal (r_cist ) this forum is to provide experiences and info to stay away form scams, i understand the frustration that comes form reading what avio_badal has scrambled ( may be he is also a victim ) and i ask the apology for that as an Indian. Also remember there are a lot of people going through this thread who might just vent out what they feel and take this thread to a r_cist thread.... rather than it being an aviation thread. thanks for posting....

PS : We do take baths, may be you should brush your teeth often!

@ caapslave
You are just making a mockery out of yourself just by saying that the CAAP licenses issued are Fraudulent ( makes me and you Fraudulent guys also right? ). I have seen money being paid for expediting things ( we all know about the Philippine standard time right ). We are willing to go the straight way! but are you ready to change the way things are done?... i guess the answer will be a long silence!. Pinoys are not fraudsters its just that u cant trust them till you know them properly!. if you don't beleive in your own system then nothing can be done!. Many of the Indian guys try to jump the ladder which is not right. but hey at the end of the day the ones jumping the ladder are caught and punished back home also which nobody mentions!. there is a system falling into place in CAAP now lets just be patient and give it some time to grow! i m sure it will make us proud!.

@ x_feed

Well said mate...

happy landings everyone!

Last edited by Harilal; 4th May 2011 at 11:04.