PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Murdering the Maharaja
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2011, 13:16
royskaria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Wannabe flyer

Allegations of "Poor service" cannot become an excuse for raping an airline in this manner. I am sure we will find as many positive stories on Air India and negative stories on Kingfisher.

As far as KF is concerned, they are an airline with a sexy exterior but a ugly w***re inside. Poorly maintained and shabby aircraft is not a new thing even with Kingfisher. Check out this pic (also posted on the blog) taken earlier this month of a KF aircraft for reference:

This then is the muck behind the "sexy" airline.

Its easy to dismiss off everything as "speculation": but my article is backed up by what was reported in a Parliamentary Report downloaded from their website and partly from investigative journalism by other brave journos who have not yet been bought over. Check out reports that have come in Outlook, Tehelka among others.

Much of the financial ill-health of the airline comes from the interest burden of paying for aircraft bought which they didnt need: it was a govt decision and the airline and its employees should be made to pay for it?

All we ask for is this:
1. Reinstate all pilots IMMEDIATELY. The right to protest is legit in a democracy. Silence in the face of corruption is the worst form of violence.
2. The routes that AI/IC were forced to withdraw out of be restored.
3. CBI enquiry to probe the various allegations detailed in my blog. The Parliamentary committee looking into it has already said the same things, so there clearly is substance in them to warrant an investigation against the minister Praful Patel, Vijay Mallya and others.

Vijay Mallya is a Frank Lorenzo type character, who will run down the valuations of a company and then mount a hostile takeover following which he will strip the airline of its assets and sell them off individually. VJM is playing the exact same game and the loss will be that of Indian Aviation and the careers of over 800 pilots flying in this great institution.

This is a scam as big as 2G and if Raja can be sent to jail then a much stronger case exists to send the minister and his corporate cronies to jail. The pilots should not have to suffer due to this corruption.

And nobody said anything about the Ambani's being saints! Way to misquote and twist words! I think you would make a good media person working for NDTV/TimesNow!

To set the record straight, As is well known, the Ambani's were also the target of a hostile takeover back in the 70's, but unlike Capt.Gopi, they chose not to throw in the towel and fought back and today they are a 1000 times larger than those who tried to prey on them.

Do you work for Kingfisher @wannabe?