PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Payday at Arik Air
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2011, 01:31
Unionizeit11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come to arik

Honestly...it's a bunch of "lame A**" excuses from a "Lame A**" Pilot group. I can not even use the term "group" because someone would say something just like the quote below. Something to reiterate the fact why it is the most hopeless place where no one and I mean no one gives two SHts about self respect. Fly to your hearts content...and to the point you can't even afford to front the company for your ticket costs home.

Well said, I hear a lot of pilots running their traps about not working after this day and that, and blowing a lot of steam but 8 hours later the same people are in their monkey suits heading out to fly and saying I will give them until next week Tuesday or Friday. I also hear a lot of guys who are on rotation at home trying to instigate work stoppage but I know the same suckers would be out flying if they were here. It's a dog eat dog world, every man for himself, lot's of barking and no bite.
I hope management reads this Load of Cr*p on the 32 pages of useless banter and realizes they have all of these POS's by the Nuts. (inclusive)