PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singapore Airlines Looking for Cadet Pilots in India , University Degree Required
Old 1st May 2011, 17:17
Passionflier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Hi BornFF,

The dates for Mumbai are what I could make out after a thorough analysis of posts on this thread. Especially the dates given by shortlisted candidates Ngirish, Topgun, etc.

I have an A380 captain/pilot contact in SIA, who has been for interviews in India, before. According to him, SIA needs lots of pilots considering their aggressive growth plans. If candidates are good in a particular city they may extend the process & vice-versa. SIA Flying school has a cadet program starting every 1-2 months. Training is tough and drop outs frequent. Hence as Top gun says, if you have the qualification SIA will call you for the 1st interview.

Like against all odds I am hoping for a call, as I believe its never too late to pursue your dreams.Keep your fingers crossed, an open mind and the passion flying high

Good luck to all and keep updating...! Would be great to use this forum for group prep for possible questions and happy to help anyone with interview skills/queries.

BFN.