PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Anglian Air Ambulance temporarily grounded/Longmint status
Old 1st May 2011, 11:52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cladosporangium - Unless the senior management, (and I use the term in the loosest sense), is willing to support the people at the coal-face then it is impossible to make progress. FACT
Clads you sound very much like someone who has a beef with the senior management. Could it be that you are one of those who have suffered on the shop floor? Well if that is the case you have my sympathy but I am confused as to how the senior management [and I take it that you mean the managers etc] could have supported the workers better. If you have any understanding of LMA at all then you would surely have realised that management at all levels below BBCC have absolutely no autonomy in role and are kept in the dark also. All they can do is respond under the dictatorship reminiscent of Napoleon, the best they can. Is it not true that many have left because of this? The rumblings of this debacle have been on going on for a number of years and those with the gumption have been keeping tabs in order to alleviate the fall-out and to respond in time to mitigate personal upheaval. I know a number of people who are looking at a pile of poo for their future the rest of this year and they have my sympathy but the writing has been on the wall for some time now. Pity you if you cannot read.