PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Anglian Air Ambulance temporarily grounded/Longmint status
Old 1st May 2011, 08:47

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oldetonian

I have nothing to do with or have had any dealings with the Longmint group,
Then your opinion is based upon what precisely?

but they probably act in no less a manner than other individuals who own / run a business.
Oh you say Your ignorance on the issue is astounding.

The majority of people who comment in this thread have the benefit of contact with the companies involved and more importantly, have a comprehensive understanding of the history behind BBBC/LMA. You clearly have neither.

I wonder what employees of other members of Longmint would have to say about this thread?
What makes you think that they are not aware or indeed contributing?

Taking the neutral standpoint i wonder how many of the contributors of this thread may work for the competition
Competition? You really do not understand at all do you? Most if not all of the participants in this thread are genuinely concerned and are fervent supporters of the individual companies that have been trashed by BBCC/LMA. Nobody has or is slagging off the management or the workers at the coal face because we know exactly what they are up against. You'd do well to research BBCC before posting further.