PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2011, 07:09
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everybody everywhere is getting screwed? Nah.... Only the likes of weasels like yourself agreeing to it. It's called "consensual".

So "Rents" guys like me who turned it down are failures, eh? I flew my ar$e off in the outback & top end of Oz for 4500+ hrs flying approaches & in conditions that the pathetic likes of you can only study about in the hope of blabbering your way through an interview. I studied harder than the likes of you in your fictitious world could ever appreciate, without a classroom teacher or mentor for 2 reasons: a) my job & life depended on me knowing what I was doing & how to implement the systems knowledge, met, aerodynamics, rules, etc, and b) because that "used to be" the min standards required for CX.

Me & the others like me who PASSSED the CX interview to a FAR, FAR higher standard over 3 years ago do feel let down. It's CX's board game & they make the rules as they see fit. So be it - that's life. But when the self-satisfying naive & soul-for-sale children like you defend the lowering of a once great airline AND call into question / deny all what we did to earn the right to even strive for a CX job then you're going to get the kind of response you deserve.

You'll be the same tough guy on this forum kissing tail in the cockpit to the same people your ignorance slanders here. By your definition if a beer costs all others $5 you're happy to pay $7 because the landlord sees you as a SUCKER & stupid enough to line his pockets as such. Market forces mate!!!??? Or just a SUCKER and naive child being screwed over & taken advantage of as such?!

Market forces? Record profits equates to being offered & receiving LESS (dramatically less!) remuneration?

Market forces? Management receive pay increases of up to 68% over the same period (GMO / DFO??) over the same period pilots received NOTHING? Not to mention the massive bonuses despite their decisions costing CX millions (eg fuel hedging & price fixing). I'd like to see a pilot deliberately & knowingly breaking the law & being REWARDED for it.

Market forces? Has pilot remuneration EVER increased since say 1990 or has barely, if at all kept up with CPI influences? Or has it shown a steady decline?

In your eyes myself & the others who turned down this slap in the face are failures for not racing to bend over in the prison shower to pick up the gold-laced bar of soap....

Yeah "Rents", you're a genius. You know your stuff.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 1st May 2011 at 07:59.