PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2011, 09:04
NicKM91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Avalanche07, at the end of the day mate, whether you want to pursue ADFA or not is your decision, and whether one bloke thinks you should and another thinks you shouldn't won't really help you all that much.

For me, I viewed ADFA as an opportunity to build on the areas that, at the time, I felt I was lacking. For example a bit of life experience, maturity, confidence etc. So while I was at school that was my option, however things for me changed, and I went DEO.

You need to ask yourself questions such as, are you ready to tackle DEO straight after school? Be honest with yourself. That will help you more in making your decision than getting the opinions of anyone who cares to share.

Besides there has been plenty of discussion on the topic, and all related questions you're asking. Read the thread! It might take you numerous sittings over a couple of days but there's plenty to be drawn from this thread in both hard facts and opinions.

Cheers,

Nick

PS, It's my opinion that whether you go ADFA or DEO shouldn't really relate to your chances, or rather, perceived chances of getting in!