PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Instructing In South America
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2011, 02:55
flyingswiss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah Brazilians are all over the world, but they won`t allow other to enter their own country and have the same rights...nice!

I agree that they have to protect the market, but a resident is a resident if he speaks Portuguese he should have the same rights as any other pilot even if he is not a national (btw my family lived 7 years in Brazil, we have seen more of Brazil then most peoples living in this country), I have lived more in Brazil then many Brazilian guys I saw getting their validation at flight schools, coming from Portugal and the US, especially the ones from US they talk s**hit about this country all the time, they hated here but they wanna fly....are this the guys the market is protecting?..

I worked for a flight school that was training many Brazilians PLAs to get their FAA ATPL (I flew about 10 lider and tam PLAs) I know how the standards are...

Try to go to Cabo Verde and ask the many pilots stuck on the LET410 what they think about the Brazilians going over there and steal their jobs on the B767, ATR......

Open your eyes!