PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - qatar buying royal nepal ?
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2002, 14:41
A300Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qatar Airways to buy Royal Nepal Airlines

Hi Kenoco,

You make me laugh........thanks for your nice comments and I don't know whether or not I am cute, but that nice guy who moderates this forum (Mr. 4-HolerPoler) I'm sure has no desire to become the next Cilla Black (British TV dating show.)Thanks for your concern 300Man; I have a small amount of compassion (call it pity) for Kenoco as she thrashes around in her post QR allergic reaction. Sad to see how quickly a thread with some substance is hijacked by the bitter, bent on revenge. Much more of this and we'll block her rantings. 4HP

Therefore, we can continue our flirtatious behaviour through PM system, please. Haha.

But, returning to the point in hand, I don't entirely disagree with QR being involved in strategic acquisition of another carrier. All three examples cited would have varying degrees of logical sense and the "fit" would be varying dependant on which one.

However, I just do feel that just now the time should be spent in ironing out the Company's own problems before they go on a wild purchasing spree which - at this point in time - would cause more harm than good.

Give it a year or so, and maybe the situation would be different.

Last edited by 4HolerPoler; 25th Sep 2002 at 08:59.