PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Anglian Air Ambulance temporarily grounded/Longmint status
Old 28th Apr 2011, 08:37
Independent Observer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
996 - I think your post is well-sighted. As a newcomer, I put that idea forward several weeks ago but, as it was my first post, it didn't pass the Moderator. However, the events which have unfolded have supported my theory throughout. From the point when BBC/LMA started buying the companies involved in this group, it was with a view to bidding for the SAR(H) contract. Once it was discovered that they didn't get past first muster, everything else became a millstone round their necks and no effort was spared in starving the various operators within the group of funds, hence their downfall one by one. Instead of considering the Triumvirate inept, I think that their actions have been part of a master plan and nothing, but nothing, will stop them until it's over. TAMS, Sterling, MAGE have all gone and are now part of history. The guys/guyesses at FAST must be wondering when the sword will fall on them.