PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume (part2)
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2011, 00:58
DozyWannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bearfoil
infrequent, captain scott

"lingue en bouche, s'il vous plait..."

Tongue in cheek. I don't believe in faked evidence, avoiding duty, stolen flight recorders, check that last......

I believe in bias, corporate and political games, and advantaging one's friends. Not outright criminal, ok?? Until it is past time, friends get the benefit of the doubt, mine do, how about yours??

guppies that rupture after going deferred for five thousand cycles??

Mon Dieu!! Pitots that freeze and tell lies??? How many times was that, you know, before 228 people died and the pilots did a labor action?? Now listen, I believe in scepticism, harsh and unabashed. There are no mistakes in aviation, not lately. What gets trumpeted as "bad luck" is some butthole with a calculator convincing the Board it's ok to stretch service life, and hire students for complicated machining. Rudder jacks freeze, Computers go bananas, and people die. Pretending we're still at some frontier in a desperate game with physics is nonsense, we can make and fly aircraft that are levels above the current iteratae, and make a living too. Playing the fools game with wizards who do this s..t for a living is not productive.....Other than that, it is nice to see so many people still interested in this drama; I believe it may be a modern record.

Don't order the chicken pot pie........