PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Meloz and 89
Thread: Meloz and 89
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2002, 01:11
HIALS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's a nice insight into the writer.

Citizen XX complaining about "apathetic Aussies"... I nearly pissed myself laughing at the irony of such a comment coming from a self-confessed indecisive scab.

And another thing.

Citizen XX, how can you expect us to take seriously your pompous rusings about world affairs and the rule of law? Your diatribe about the cruel, cold, hard world (oh so worldly wise you are) that we live in? Your pragmatic assaying of events is nothing but pedestrian arrogance!

By your own admission you lack forsight; are given to prevarication and, can be unreliable and change your mind half way through an event. Claiming of course with self-righteous hindsight that "I was mislead".

Spare us. Stay at home and maintain your narrow focus. Leave the real world to those of us who have been living in it for more than a decade now.

If you behaved in keeping with past events - you would side with the UN and demand Security Council mandate, talk big-time about the unfairness of inflicting further pain and suffering on Iraq's population, stridently agree with President Chirac that the USA's policy of pre-emptive strike is dangerous folly, applaud Chancellor Schroeder's agreement not to involve German troops in any invasion of Iraq - and then, stun everyone, by cowering before the American juggernaut, compliantly roll-over and go along with what ever they say and do. Then, as a finale, wait 12 years in blissful ignorance before proclaiming you didn't really understand the issues when you made your first stand.

Spare us your unreliable, uninformed opinion.

Last edited by HIALS; 24th Sep 2002 at 01:57.