PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Delta A330 Stall/Buffet incident enroute to AMS
Old 26th Apr 2011, 09:43
Gretchenfrage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HeadingSouth

I love you guys, really! As soon as any criticism over a AB product arises, you dismiss it right away by branding it AB vs. B polemics. Get over your complex, please.

I didn't name the big B once, however just put down my distrust in the airframe that recently had a lot of problems with flight control. Apparently with landings as well now.
My distrust could be described as the Pinto syndrome. The more Pintos exploded, the less Ford claimed it had something to do with that specific model. In the end they had to pay millions in lawsuits and take the car out of production for reengineering.
To me no one, I will rephrase that, no one from AB has been heard adressing the A330 problems in a sincere and frank way. It is simlpy unacceptable that an aircraft does not respond to pilots inputs once the AP is disconnected, be it AB or B. Take this as my distrust in an aircraft that reportedly has had some problems with that, and we can discuss it further. But never again just discard a honest criticism with the AB vs. B bulls#!t as yours, please.