PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink update
Thread: Blink update
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2011, 21:29
Martin Barnes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is turning into an interesting thread in which I feel the brokers are being cast as the bad guys,

This business needs brokers, as the cost of a strong presence on the internet and click through costs cannot be justified by a company offering just a one type product such as the C510 or indeed a fleet of CJs !!

our company has a small percentage of direct customers but by far our best customers are the brokers who are working hard to deliver the best solution for their customers on a trip by trip basis in the face of strong competition.

In addition they carry the credit risk and monitor the performance of the operator to ensure the quality delivered meets customer expectations.

a typical clients travel needs may require a king air, CJ2 or a G5 dependant on the distance and load of the the day.

We will take no pleasure in BLINKS possible demise and anyway the other very good C510 operators like LEA will fill the gap.

Rest assured if the Blink dream goes south we will have a new kid on the block within days to take their place,

With respect to my old friend Jerry, the business has changed beyond recognition since you where a player buddy, it was indeed a gentle business in the day, but never the less it gets more exiting as the years roll by.

Our company has been the starting point for hundreds of pilot careers, which is one of the major joys of my time is this business.

So guys be nice to each other and stop talking a load of tosh.

I do not post under a stupid alias so you know who I am.