PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Friendliest Airfield - I dont think so!
Old 25th Apr 2011, 02:51
Pudnucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems to be a fair bit of inverse snobbery here.. Ok making anoint about his (or her) £40k motor is probably not necessary but the comments should not have been rebroadcast by the airfield (read the original post - comments (any comments whatsoever that is) where invited. The airfield resending the OPs comments on to everyone is a breach of trust).

There are no excuses for giving customers the big F Off.. Re read the OPs original comments, they read politely and appear to be from an advocate not a disgruntled member. The airfield management may be young and naive but not naive enough to take upwards of hundreds or thousands (thousands more likely) of peoples money. You have no place in managing (or even working) with such a contemptuous attitude towards customers. Inexperience does not equal bad attitude. Simply saying inexperience is to blame is unfair to all young business people who do a fantastic job with little experience.

Compton Abbas is a great place.. I also don't like to see someone's business shot to pieces on a forum. I'd say they had it 95% right - it's a lot better than many fields I go to..