PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - oxford
Thread: oxford
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2002, 17:14
er82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok. Someone came on here to ask a relatively simple question that needed a simple answer. Mike Allen responded, and so what if he included %'s for the exams taken at Oxford? It may be advertising, but if the guy who originally asked the question had not been to Oxford's website and seen the results for himself, he would not be aware of the obvious very high standard of tuition at Oxford.

Yes, I am en ex-student. I don't want to get into an argument about advertising and whether average %'s should be included in any post. In answer to the original question :

I was on an integrated course. The continuous process for the whole course ensures that you stay focussed without taking a break between sets of exams and flying. The instructors all do their job extremely well and are available anytime to give you any extra help you may need.
If the cost of the course is not an option, the integrated one seems like the better choice.

On the application form for CitiExpress, it asks "Have you successfully attended a fully integrated (NOT MODULAR) JAA or CAA approved flying course?".

I guess that helps to answer the question.