PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest Passenger Rage
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2011, 08:57
Boomerang_Butt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*IF* it is found that any of the flight deck crew left the cockpit during this threat scenario then someone will be in very deep do-do.

*IF* the cabin crew had anything to do with flight deck crew coming into the cabin then they will be in deep do-do.

I don't know what they are teaching these days but I always knew we (the CC) would be on our own in that department had someone decided to run amok (not including ABPs/other customers jumping in of course)

Obviously without going into details of group procedure, IF it happened as described (verbally escalating to physically threatening behaviour to the crew & other pax) I am surprised the idiot wasn't spending the rest of the flight in flex cuffs!

$400 and a 'suspended sentence' is a joke!! No wonder these idiots kick off nearly EVERY WEEK on flights these days. No kidding it has got worse even in the relatively short time I've been on the scene.

Does anyone have any statistics for JQ 'disruptive incidents' and in-flight restraints? I heard for one international airline it's at least one a week, out of hundreds of flights. Quite scary.

Probably a good thing it DIDN'T happen in the US, then the crew might have asked any ASO's for help like they have on several occasions...