PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest Passenger Rage
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2011, 08:19
Ushuaia

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Crikey Icarus, I was simply suggesting caution be exercised about what the article said! I sure did read it carefully and consider there could be lots of reasons people think the pax did confront the "Captain", but in reality no such confrontation may have occurred. So you now go and assert that the "Captain DID NOT confront the passenger in the galley, it was the other way around"?? You don't know, that is just what the paper wrote! Maybe what you postulate happened, maybe it didn't. What I do know is that around 25% of what is written in newspapers is plain wrong.

I also never said the Captain came out and confronted; I said it would be a worry if it was determined that he did. Under the circumstances most crew would not be so foolish to put themselves in such a position. The paper implies that the Captain did. I do not believe the Captain would have and am prepared to be open minded, that the paper has got the facts wrong.

What I AM ranting about is the slap on the wrist this goon got. That is fact. That is disgraceful IF the behaviour truly was as written in the report.

Hold fire about criticizing the flight crew for going to the cabin/being in the cabin/going for a slash. As I said before, you don't know who the "Captain confrontation" really involved. Or who confronted who in what order.

I was kidding about the cadet/FO.

I think there's something in the water around here today........!