PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 23rd Apr 2011, 08:06
RPIplus1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

SOTB - I agree with everything you are saying, plus the sentiment.

One minor point fyi... the 2% pay offer was communicated to all employees by the NTUS on 28th Feb 2011. It states:
"The current offer on the table to the NTUS remains unchanged at 2% although there have been indications that this would be improved on delivery of numerous cost savings and changes to current terms and conditions of employment."
I think that this may have been the final core offer, after which management were only wanting to hold sectional meetings - which the negotiating teams [eventually] accepted.

My previous post was somewhat cynical. However, if it stokes up the fire a little then maybe I'll have helped.

I was hoping that the ATCO offer from management would not be recommended by the ATCO branch BEC. I was greatly dissappointed to see that they had instead recommended it. This looks like the first nail in the coffin.
How can they be doing this when the offer is plainly not a good one???
A reduction in the ATCO Ts&Cs for an increase in line with the cost of living!!

A 'good' offer would be an increase in line with the cost of living without any strings.

Hopefully all three branches can stick together under the NTUS for future negotiations.

Last edited by RPIplus1; 23rd Apr 2011 at 08:30.