PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SF Airlines
Thread: SF Airlines
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2011, 03:33
hhorta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr SF Airlines

For those of you who are interested in Cadette or FO positions, they don't hire FOs (foreign) anymore. For Captain positions they are hiring. However,
for those of you who like the East and understand the culture, maybe you'll survive okay in China, it's actually more pleasant than other places I've lived at. That is if you've been elsewhere in the world and are used to different cultures and ways.
However, for the spoiled and demanding, it's not the place. Don't expect it to be like home, and you can't change it, so either you go with the pace or you stay home, if you bring negativity with you, then that's what you'll take with you, so if you can't change the situation here, you could at least adjust your attitude and make the best of it, or like I said, stay home.
I can't say it's the best contract, but go ahead and look around, different contracts fit different people's needs. If you don't mind slow progress and red tape, you may just have fun sometimes if you look for stuff to do while waiting around for the 'paperwork and CAAC changes that occur often.
So stop being cry babies or crying before you get spanked, anywhere you go is gonna have advantages and disadvantages. It's just a matter of what you are willing to trade for it. Remember, life is what YOU make of it.