PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First A-330 delivered?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2011, 18:54
NutLoose

Received 2,923 Likes on 1,250 Posts
Let's not forget,

wheel rim fell off main wheel on taxi....

Air Eng on exercise after sitting in seat on a none running aircraft for 2 hours as part of exercise looking at instruments glass six inches in front of him from his nose, tech logs them for being dusty!!

Ahh and the dreaded practice airshow at Brize when they cocked up their centre line and tried to correct it....... never ever seen vortices streaming off and compression shockwaves forming on an airliner wing before..... Admitted G loading was to be polite on the low side....

Snagging engines for not relighting at 20 million plus feet.... on pointing out that it is above what Rolls Royce say they will relight at, getting the answer, but the others did.

That'll be 10 Sqn.....

I won't mention the 10 on the Detuner spitting its IGV's and a lot more out of the back end though, As I was ermmm in it. Talk about shake rattle and roll, it did all three, including catching fire and seizing,

On approaching the fireman in his engine out front after we got it all shut down, Did he see the fire? ............. Fire??? What Fire??? are you telling me I have been a Fireman 18 years and when I finally have a real Aircraft fire I miss it?