PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 22nd Apr 2011, 10:51
Conspiracy Theories

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all on here (particularly SOTB and RPI+1)

I would like to thank you and some other guys to put it into perspective, i was considering voting yes but having read all your posts, i have changed mind to a definite no. i believe in one company and everyone getting the same deal. ATCOs are needed to do the job, yes, but without ATSAs and engineers, then what would be the point of an ATCO. why is management trying to divide us? so far as i understand, i haven't gone to work today but all i ever hear about it our deal, and unless its word of mouth, i don't hear what anyone else is getting, so to me, my deal is for lack of a better word, "OK". having seen what the rest of you albeit, engineers, ATSAs or NSL, you have my vote.
i only hope that you can convince more of the rest of us ATCOs to stick together and get a GOOD deal for all, not just an OK one.

As for the comment a few pages ago about EGs.......well i will have you know i maybe get one once every 2 months. your mate wouldn't happen to be on a specific watch the colour of liverpool would they?

thanks everyone for the enlightenment.