PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAP MBF Trustees sending Member toward Bankruptcy
Old 22nd Apr 2011, 10:50
SIUYA

Received 81 Likes on 25 Posts
Shed Dog Tosser...

What Paul Makin said.

You asked more than a 'couple' of questions....four in fact. None of which really seemed to make any sense to me. Here goes:

Q1. have you been paid an income this whole time ? [sic]

Huh? I thought Mark stated fairly clearly in post #1 that he was an:

Ex Pilot currently unemployed. (I was selling boats up until 2 months ago, but lost that job due to no one buying boats!)
Seems fairly clear that if Mark's told the truth, then he hasn't actually been paid 'an income' for at least two months.

Q2. if yes, by whom ? [sic] - see Mark's post#1.

Q3. if yes, what % of your income ? [sic] - again see Mark's post # 1. It all seems fairly clear if you can't work out the answer to your own question SDT = 0% - if, as Mark states, he's been unemployed for the past 2 months.

Q4. if yes, when do you expect this income to cease ? [sic] Again, refer to Mark's post #1. I think he made it clear the income 'ceased' a couple of months ago.

You sound exactly like a politican SDT, ie., never ask a question unless you know the anwser, so perhaps enlighten the rest of us and tell us here exactly are you intending to go with the 'couple' of questions you directed at Mark.

I'm all for trustees exercising proper fiduciary discretion. But maybe there's some room to move in this case?