PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 22nd Apr 2011, 10:05
southoftheborder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Latestay - thank you, i aim to please!

RPIplus1 - this is exactly the kind of cynicism and division management are hoping to achieve! Speaking for myself and some of my colleagues, i know that for us, there is only one way to vote, and that is NO! Lets just hope 51% of us can be convinced that this is not a good deal! There should most certainly not be any differences in offers, we all have the same increased living costs.... and there should certainly be no conditions attached to the pay deal. As atco's we are taught to look at the bigger picture, but in reality, off the radar, most atco's seem very uncapable of doing this. For years now we have been slowly but surely selling off all of our benefits for only small lump sum amounts, well surely the AAVA agreement is one too many? Lets grow a pair and get what we deserve - a common payrise for ALL, in line with inflation, and then negotiations on all the other conditions can begin.

I had really started to believe that the union had finally grown a pair, and then yesterdays revelation just proved otherwise! We all work to achieve the same end, and we should all be rewarded the same for this. The union has recommended this deal to the atco community, appalling! It is now up to us, we know what we need to do.....