PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 21st Apr 2011, 16:35
covent garden man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rather Off-thread, but any other previous V.A. CC re-apply and not get interview?

Sorry to be slightly off thread, but just wondered if anyone else had previously worked for VA as Cabin Crew, had left (been laid off?) re-applied and not even gotten an A.D.? I flew for a year with VA back in 2007, but had to leave for personal (& particularly :financial reasons): I decided to re-apply when they opened up recruitment again recently, did all the online assessments, then had to do the "personality" tests.... a couple of days later I received an email saying that my application was being taken no further! Maybe it's my ego, but quite frankly I was amazed: in the period since leaving, I was headhunted by various Luxury Brands, & have been working very successfully in customer services/sales for possibly the MOST prestigious Luxury retail brand worldwide; and whilst flying, I never failed to receive fantastic feedback from my peers/fellow crew...and garnered some wonderful assessments etc. Any other past crew re-apply and suffer the same insult? I'd be interested to hear.