PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 20th Apr 2011, 21:21
Disillusioned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, it's less than 4.5% then

That's a no vote from me if it is. None of this, "could we do better", or "for the good of the company" nonesense.

Do you think these management big wigs think about "the good of the company" as they depart with their 7 figure golden handshake payments, no I don't think so, so why should I. I am concerned about the "good of me (and my fellow ATCOs)".

Yes, maybe it was the best that the union could get by negotiation, but that doesn't mean we have to accept it. A membership No vote would send them all back to the table.

I certainly don't want any of this short term clawback usage rubbish, or MET included in the offer. All I want is a reasonable pay offer, nothing more, nothing less, based on how much profit the company is making, and with no strings.

If they want any of these "extras", then they should pay for them to the individuals that are directly affected by them, not giving a pay rise to everyone, but being paid for in part by extra tasks being done by some. That's immorral, and totally unfair, and I hope that the union see that otherwise they are not representing their members, they are simply representing the majority group.

I await tomorrow's announcement, but I am not holding my breath.